ENVIRONMENT, SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & ENERGY PROJECTS
NDCEE advances technologies by performing Demonstration/Validation tests and Technology Transition projects as Task Orders under an IDIQ contract or through a directly funded process.
Starting with FY16, the NDCEE conducted a formal project selection process through it’s focus groups and technical working group. The NDCEE is pleased to announce the following projects that were selected for funding this year.
FY16 NDCEE Army Direct Funded Projects
- Environmental Toolkit for Expeditionary Operations (ETEO) – US Army Engineer Research and Development Center
- Atmospheric Water Generation Technology- Texas National Guard
- Gray Water Treatment and Reuse System (G-WTRS) – US Army Engineer Research and Development Center
Safety and Occupational Health
- Operational Vibration Assessment and Database- US Army Public Health Command-Europe
- Paratrooper Suite of Sensors – US Army Readiness and Safety Center
- Minnesota Arden Hills Army Training Site (AHATS) Micro-Hydro Groundwater Recovery System- Minnesota National Guard
- Resiliency at the Windsor Readiness Center (RC)- Colorado National Guard
- Sulfur-Tolerant Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Stack- US Army Tank Automotive Research, Development, and Engineering Center
- Joint Operational Energy Command and Control (JOEC2) – Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy Office & US Army G4, Operational Energy