NDCEE advances technologies by performing Demonstration/Validation tests and Technology Transition projects as Task Orders under an IDIQ contract or through a directly funded process.
Starting with FY16, the NDCEE conducted a formal project selection process through it’s focus groups and technical working group.
- Environmental Toolkit for Expeditionary Operations (ETEO) – US Army Engineer Research and Development Center (ETEO Fact Sheet)
- Atmospheric Water Generation Technology- Texas National Guard (AWG Fact Sheet)
- Gray Water Treatment and Reuse System (G-WTRS) – US Army Engineer Research and Development Center (G-WTRS Fact Sheet)
Safety and Occupational Health
- Operational Vibration Assessment and Database- US Army Public Health Command-Europe
- Paratrooper Suite of Sensors – US Army Readiness and Safety Center
- Minnesota Arden Hills Army Training Site (AHATS) Micro-Hydro Groundwater Recovery System- Minnesota National Guard (Minnesota Arden Hills Army Training Site Micro-Hydro Groundwater Recovery Systems)
- Resiliency at the Windsor Readiness Center (RC)- Colorado National Guard
- Sulfur-Tolerant Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Stack- US Army Tank Automotive Research, Development, and Engineering Center (Sulfur-Tolerant Oxide Fuel Cell Fact Sheet)
- Joint Operational Energy Command and Control (JOEC2) – Marine Corps Expeditionary Energy Office & US Army G4, Operational Energy (JOEC2 Fact Sheet)
Please note that major deliverables developed within NDCEE projects are uploaded to the Defense Technical Information Center, and can be accessed through https://cmd.dtic.mil/login-reg/generic.jsp by searching within the DTIC Collections.