Sustainable Procurement Fact Sheets
- A Profile In Biobased Success: Going Green is Not Going Soft: Soy Biobased Penetrating Lubricants & Spill Sorbents Succeed in DLA Demonstrations [4.87 MB]
(United Soybean Board Publication) A United Soybean Board case study article providing information on the successful demonstration of soy-based penetrating lubricants and biobased sorbent demonstrations at DoD facilities.
- Biobased Product Evaluation [317 KB]
(National Defense Center for Energy and Environment (NDCEE) Tasks N.0432/N.0476/N.0540)
A NDCEE fact sheet providing a description of efforts conducted under NDCEE Tasks 0432, 0476 and 0540 to identify biobased products in categories designated by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) BioPreferred Program. Manufacturer provided product technical information was compared to Military specification requirements.
- Green Product Evaluation and Implementation Program [233 KB]
(NDCEE Task N.0556) A NDCEE fact sheet providing a description of efforts conducted under NDCEE Task 0556 to identify and evaluate potential green product alternatives to currently used baseline non-green products at several DoD demonstration sites.
- Biobased Product Evaluation and Green Product Demonstration [199 KB]
(NDCEE Task N.0727)
A NDCEE fact sheet providing a description of efforts conducted under NDCEE Tasks 0727 to evaluate manufacturer provided biobased product technical data to the requirements of Military specifications and the demonstration of sustainable products and military at DoD installations.
- Sustainable Procurement Support for Military Installations [186 KB]
(NDCEE Task 0791)
A NDCEE fact sheet providing a description of efforts conducted under NDCEE Tasks 0791 to engage DoD installations to increase sustainable procurement awareness.