External Link Disclaimer
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense (DoD) of the linked Web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense (DoD) does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- Public portions of DENIX are provided as a public service by the Department of Defense Environment, Safety and Occupational Health (ESOH) programs and the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Energy, Installations, and Environment (ASD (EI&E)). Publicly available information presented on DENIX is may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying performance or problem areas.
- For site security and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual public users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the DENIX Contact Us page.
Should you have additional concerns about privacy on DENIX, you can access email and phone numbers for the Army and DoD Privacy Officers at: https://dpcld.defense.gov/Privacy/Privacy-Contacts/
Privacy Act Statement and Privacy Advisory
- If you choose to provide us your personal information – such as filling out a Contact Us form – we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We do not create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations and do not collect information for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for us to be able to provide a response, we recommend that you NOT include any other personal information, such as your address or home phone number and especially not your Social Security number. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security number.
- Users requesting a DENIX account are subject to additional conditions and bound by the requirements for accessing a government computing system for official business.
- Authority: 10 U.S.C. Section 3013, Secretary of the Army; Army Regulation 25-1, Army Information Management.
- Principal Purpose: Information will be used to verify the identity of eligible users of DENIX.
- Routine Uses: None.
- Disclosure: Voluntary. However, failure to provide the requested information will result in denial of access to non-public areas of the system.