Defense Environmental Programs Annual Report to Congress - Fiscal Year 2014
- Fiscal Year 2014 Defense Environmental Programs Annual Report to Congress [1.69 MB]
This Fiscal Year 2014 Defense Environmental Programs Annual Report to Congress contains the following information and satisfies the following requirements:
- The funding invested in and progress of the Department of Defense’s (DoD) environmental programs – Environmental Restoration, Environmental Quality (EQ), and Environmental Technology – in accordance with title 10, U.S.C., section 2711 (Sections II-IV);
- The Department’s ongoing decontamination activities on withdrawn or reserved lands in accordance with section 2916(b) of the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2014 (Section V);
- A list of DoD installations and Formerly Used Defense Sites (FUDS) properties where DoD obligated funding in FY 2014, as well as reasons for increases in cleanup cost estimates since FY 2013, in accordance with the House Appropriations Committee Report 113-113 (Section VI, Appendix A, Appendix B); and
- The Department’s plans for cleanup activities at legacy Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC)1 locations and how it will use unobligated balances remaining from funds appropriated, in accordance with the House Appropriations Committee Report 113-416 (Section VII).